Thank you for being a customer of VIGO!
However, if there’s a need for a refund or to return an item, we are here to assist you.
- You are allowed to return an item within 14 calendar days, beginning from the date you receive the item
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it
- Your item must be in the original packaging
- Your item needs to have either a receipt or proof of purchase
- Once we receive your complaint, we will investigate and verify the details of the issue
- Once the validity of the complaint is verified, we will immediately notify you of the status of your
refund and will request for the goods to be returned to us
- Upon receiving the item, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment)
within 14 calendar days depending on your card issuer's policies
- You will be responsible for paying for your shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- When you place an Order with Vigo, Vigo will confirm your order by sending you a confirmation email
Order receipt. Where applicable, Orders will include delivery fees and any applicable tax (e.g. goods
and services tax,
value-added tax, etc.).
- Minimum Order Value - Some of our Vendors require a minimum order value (“MOV”) before an Order can be
delivered to you. Where an applicable Order fails to meet the MOV, you will have the option of paying
the difference to
meet the MOV or to add more Goods to your Order.
- Special Instructions – Vigo and the Vendor (as the case may be) reasonably endeavour to comply with your
instructions for an Order. However in some cases where this is not feasible, possible or commercially
and/or the Vendor reserve the right to proceed to prepare the Order in accordance with standard
Neither Vigo nor the Vendor shall be responsible to replace or refund an Order which does not conform to
instructions provided by you.
- Allergens – Vigo is not obligated to provide ingredient information or allergen information on the
Further, Vigo does not guarantee that the Goods sold by Vendors are free of allergens. If you have
reactions or dietary restrictions and requirements, please contact the Vendor before placing an Order on
- Please note that your Order may be subject to additional terms and conditions provided by the Vendor.
- Prior to placing the Order
You are required to provide the delivery address in order for the Platform to display the
Vendors available in
your delivery area.
Once you select a Vendor, you will be taken to that Vendor’s menu page for you to select and add
your Goods to the
Placing the Order
To complete an Order, please follow the onscreen instructions after clicking ‘Checkout’. You may be
required to provide
additional details for us to complete your Order. You are required to review and confirm that all the
provide, including the amounts, delivery details, personal details, payment information, and voucher
applicable) is true, accurate and complete before you click “PLACE ORDER”. An Order is successfully
placed when you
receive an email confirmation containing your Order receipt from us.
Cancelling an Order
- Please contact us immediately via our in-app customer support chat feature if you wish to cancel
your Order after
it has been placed. You have the right to cancel your Order provided a Vendor has not yet
accepted your Order.
Online Payment Orders
You have the right to a refund for a cancelled Order only if a Vendor has not yet
accepted your Order. Should you still
decide to cancel your Order after it has been accepted by the Vendor, you understand
that no refunds (whether in whole
or in part) will be issued to you and you forfeit the delivery of your cancelled Order.